Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fresh Meat 2019

Forum name:  tsteele

TKID: SL-23236

Approved character: Maul

Why you chose:
I’ve always been a Star Wars fan but a few years ago my manager (who had dressed as Maul for Halloween) suggested I would make a good Darth Maul too.  It was the encouragement I needed to push me outside my comfort zone.  Challenge accepted and accomplished!!

Something about myself:
As Maul I look like a bad ass on the outside when I am really the complete opposite on the inside.  However, I am a leftie just like Ray Park!

[Image: 48895675736_c7aabc47ef_c.jpg]

Forum name:  Gungnirs Flight

TKID: 127178

Approved character: AT AT Commander / General Veers

Why you chose:
I have always loved the AT-AT since seeing them stomping on Rebel scum on Hoth, then to see them again in Rogue 1. Its also nice to have a costume you can bend over with. 

Something about myself:
I am an avid BBQer and won the very dubious homemade Iron Chef Belt 2 years in a row.  

[Image: 48899845022_6ce0d44438_c.jpg]

Forum Name: GreyJediMasterFrosh

TKID: TI-30808

Approved character: Tie Reserve Pilot , Bridge Crew

Why you chose:  Because they were relatively easy costumes to start my career with the 501st.

Something about myself: Star Wars and technology fan. 
[Image: 48887699303_04c05801fd_c.jpg]

Forum Name: Jeddz

TKID: ST-90673

Approved character: Shoretrooper -  Squad Leader

Why you chose:  As a dirty Sandtrooper seeing the Shoretrooper in Rogue One was just a must, another dirty bashed about trooper

Something about myself: I am NEVER making a Bor Gullet costume.

[Image: 49026890128_fa9632f71a_c.jpg]
Quote:Real Name: Neil Swan
Forum name:  swanmor

TKID: 28968

Approved character: staff officer

Why you chose: it is an easy costume to finish.. still working on my hard armour though

Something about myself:  love the fact that i can finally be a complete geek at 50 years of age and have found a group of people who accept that fact

[Image: 49086062953_e73f7dcca9_c.jpg]

Forum name: Squire

TKID: 88678

Approved character: Jawa 

Why you chose: spend time with friends

Something about myself: always playing that D&D character that everyone wants to kill.  (editor's note -  you mean the bard?)

[Image: 49117572178_7fe6b3ec2b_c.jpg]

Forum name: Sith Lord

TKID: TR-11409

Approved character: Royal Guard: The Force Unleashed

Why you chose: Combining the Royal Guard  with the red and black colour combo just makes him look badass!

Something about myself:  I am a movie guy. Never read a Star Wars book, comic, watched a cartoon, series or played a video game. Although the Mandalorian has changed all that....

[Image: 49117572173_54ca265933_c.jpg]

Forum name: SnowWhite

TKID: TI-25899

Approved character: TIE Fighter Pilot (First Order)

Why you chose: Simple reason it was First Order and I wanted the ability to say "I'm a pilot you know"

[b]Something about myself:[/b]  Okay so usually chicken is best cooked for about 6 minutes a side and beef.... never touched it

[Image: 49126197201_9ded430a85_o.jpg]
welcome new member Justin!

Forum name: MasterWayne

TKID: DS - 31306

Approved character: Kylo Ren - the force awakens 

Why you chose: Since first seeing it in the teaser trailer of TFA I’ve loved the character design, simple at first look but complex the more you look 

Something about myself: first Midnight screening of episode 1 when I was 6. I’ve been to every premier since 

[Image: 49124225616_67d694d080_c.jpg]
a week of first order approvals....

Forum name:  JAMO

TKID: ID-11500

Approved character: First Order Colonel 

Why you chose: I wanted an officer costume so I could enjoy the sensation of sitting whilst trooping (TKs aren’t sit friendly). I tossed up OT vs First Order and chose First Order, because it is rare and the colour is awesome. 

Something about myself:
in my spare time, when I’m not building costumes or working on my bonsai (which is most of the time), I’m usually cycling or surfing (editor's note, i demand photos of the bonsai)

[Image: 49131832437_73b80e0b2a_o.jpg]