• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2023 Fresh Meat
and so begins table two!!!

Forum name: MasterWayne
TKID: DZ-31306
Approved character: Narkina 5 Inmate
Why you chose character Gotta do the time
Something about me: I’m rather fond of bread, sauce and cheese combinations
favourite droid“0-0-0 or Triple-Zero, if you prefer. I'm a protocol droid, specialized in etiquette, customs, translation and torture, ma'am.”

[Image: 53056122870_f82ae4f002_z.jpg]
New Man on the Floor

Forum name: hodlum
TKID: DZ-21259
Approved character: Narkina 5 inmate
Why you chose character : One Way Out
Something about me: Got kidnapped by some mandalorians and am now making all sorts of 501st/RL costumes under duress cause it's fun

[Image: 53056122865_115dca04e1_z.jpg]
Triple approval from Fernando today

Forum name: Fmsanchez
TKID: 80214
Approved character I: Axe woves: the Mandalorian
Approved character II: Death Watch: The Mandalorian
Approved character III: Imperial army trooper: Andor
Why you chose character I: when we saw the night owls in season 2 of the Mandalorian, they were just so bad ass. So when the CRL came out I had to do it.
Why you chose character II:   Lei convinced me during the first covid lockdown. He had a vision that it would look great with a squad of them and he was right and his vision became reality at supanova 2023.
Why you chose character III:   The clips from the trailer, the troopers standing in formation. The new costumes just got my attention. Then when we saw the episode with the back story of Aldhani and the heist that was involved was just a banger of an episode.
Something about me: I’m running out of space to store all my kits. But this won’t stop me!!!
Favourite droid: still K-2SO rogue one is one of my favorite films and hopefully they will turn up in andor season 2!!

Axe
[Image: 53052694227_b5330b704a_z.jpg]

Death Watch
[Image: 53053659265_590fb37b1f_z.jpg]

Imperial army trooper: Andor

[Image: 53060391280_6462b1eaa4_z.jpg]
Another Andor Trooper:

Forum name: andylah
TKID: TX-42542
Approved character: Imperial army trooper: Andor
Why you chose character Who doesn't love a well orchestrated heist against the Empire! Loved this arc in Andor!
Something about me: i hate this questiom, every time....
Favourite droid The KX-series security droid we saw again in Andor was a great utilisation of this droids, great to see it back with its force of Imperial Might.

[Image: 53060187369_c4ab8c70d1_z.jpg]
Forum name: KananJarrus
TKID: 17098
Approved character: Imperial Gunner
Why you chose: Always thought that Imperial Gunners were an undervalued member of the Death Star personnel (they control the superlaser after all!) but I also was able to try on a kit before from a friend of mine who owned one and thought it looked good on me!
Something about me: Huge fan of Kanan Jarrus, the epitome of the ultimate Jedi. Also a keen fan of Pokemon.
Favourite droid : The War Criminal, C1-10P "Chopper"

[Image: 53218763490_cf09a340d4_z.jpg]
Forum name: MandoRich18

TKID: 18197

Approved character: Deathwatch Mandalorian

Why you chose: Love the history of the Deathwatch, and my fav build and character is Din Djarin who was taken in by the Deathwatch
Something about me: Ive been an avid Star Wars fan since I saw the original A New Hope at the cinemas in 1977, I was 5 years old, and it’s been a huge part of my life ever since. I’ve always wanted to join the 501st Legion although never really had the time or the means to build a kit. I ended up purchasing a couple of 3D printers and since then have built 4 kits - Din Djarin Mando - Hasbro version of Deathwatch - Boba Fett re armoured - Bo Katan - and the Deathwatch I built for this approval. 
Hope to meet you all in person soon….This is the Way

Favourite droid: Fav design is the one and only C3PO

[Image: 53247763325_804df5cd83_z.jpg]
Forum name: Arothir Real 
Name: Matthew Ruskin 
TKID: 12508 
Approved character: Shore Trooper: Squad Leader 
Why you chose: Rogue One is my favourite Star Wars film, and I fell in love with Shore Troopers as soon as i saw them. 
Something about me: I make pretty pictures and post them on instagram. I am also a giant Lord of the rings nerd 
Favourite droid: Still the pit droid, tho recent shows and films have brought the KX-series security droid as a close second

[Image: 53389367159_8527263198_z.jpg]
Forum name: zoomi
TKID: 21872 
Approved character: Scout Trooper - The Mandalorian
Why you chose: Because I thoroughly enjoyed the characters shenanigans with the Child in the Mandalorian.
Something about me: My favourite music artist at the moment is Sleep Token.
Favourite droid from: IG-11 but when Grogu is driving. Yes. Yes. Yes. 

[Image: 53389657699_4943e380fd_z.jpg]